TheraTears Lubricant by Advanced Vision Research (Subsidiary of Akorn, Inc.)
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: carboxymethylcellulose sodium, unspecified form 2.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Advanced Vision Research (Subsidiary of Akorn, Inc.)
NDC Code: 58790-000
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose 0.25%
- As a lubricant to relieve dryness of the eye.
- As a protectant against further irritation of the eye.
- For temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort including exposure to wind or sun.
For external use only
- To avoid contamination do not touch tip of opened container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened discard. Use individual vials within 90 days of opening foil pouch.
- This product contains no preservatives. Any solution not used immediately after opening should be discarded. Re-use of this single-use product may lead to inflammation of the eye and/or discomfort, based on ptential contamination during handling.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation.
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- To open, twist tab completely off.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Use only if foil pouch is sealed and single-use container is intact.
- Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
Borate buffers, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride and sodium phosphate
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
THERAPY FOR YOUR EYESTM
dry eye therapy
4 Single-Use STERILE
Vials 0.08 FL OZ (2.4mL) TOTAL
carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
|Labeler - Advanced Vision Research (Subsidiary of Akorn, Inc.) (969124536)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 10, 2018
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 25 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)