Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 30, 2020.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: carboxymethylcellulose sodium, unspecified form 2.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Advanced Vision Research (Subsidiary of Akorn, Inc.)
NDC Code: 58790-000
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose 0.25%
- As a lubricant to relieve dryness of the eye.
- As a protectant against further irritation of the eye.
- For temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort including exposure to wind or sun.
For external use only
- To avoid contamination do not touch tip of opened container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened discard. Use individual vials within 90 days of opening foil pouch.
- This product contains no preservatives. Any solution not used immediately after opening should be discarded. Re-use of this single-use product may lead to inflammation of the eye and/or discomfort, based on ptential contamination during handling.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation.
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- To open, twist tab completely off.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Use only if foil pouch is sealed and single-use container is intact.
- Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
Borate buffers, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride and sodium phosphate
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
THERAPY FOR YOUR EYESTM
dry eye therapy
4 Single-Use STERILE
Vials 0.08 FL OZ (2.4mL) TOTAL
carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
|Labeler - Advanced Vision Research (Subsidiary of Akorn, Inc.) (969124536)|
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 101 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (6)
- Ocular lubricant
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose