Medically reviewed on February 12, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Allergan, Inc.
NDC Code: 0023-4554
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lubricant Eye Gel
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 1%
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
For external use only.
To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard
Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To open, TWIST AND PULL TAB TO REMOVE. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
- Use only if single-use container.
- REFRESH® CELLUVISC® may cause temporary blurring due to its viscosity.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Calcium chloride; potassium chloride; purified water; sodium chloride; and sodium lactate.
carboxymethylcellulose sodium gel
|Labeler - Allergan, Inc. (144796497)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Refresh Celluvisc (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)
- Refresh Celluvisc Side Effects
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations