GenTeal Tears Moderate Preservative Free
Medically reviewed on March 29, 2018
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Hypromellose 2910 (4000 Mpa.s) 3mg in 1mL, Dextran 70 1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0065-8063
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Dextran 70 0.1%||Lubricant|
|Hypromellose 2910 0.3%||Lubricant|
- temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye, or to exposure to wind or sun
For external use only
- if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- store are room temperature 15o – 25o C (59o – 77o F)
potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S. call 1 (800) 757-9195 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM CST)
|GENTEAL TEARS MODERATE PRESERVATIVE FREE
dextran 70, hypromellose 2910 solution/ drops
|Labeler - Alcon Laboratories, Inc. (008018525)|
|Catalent Pharma Solutions, LLC||043911403||manufacture(0065-8063)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.