User Reviews for GenTeal

Reviews for GenTeal

For "Used Genteal eye drops for about 12 years for dry eyes and had fairly good results but the last bottle of eye drops was useless. Thought I had an eye infection so went to the doctors and it was just extremely dry eyes. Had used the drops 3 times a day as usual but just made the eyes dryer. Is there are faulty batch out? 3623 expires 01 2019 is on this bottle. Thanks for reading. Ann PS. My time on this bottle was less than 1 month."

knitter36 December 4, 2017

For Eye Redness "I was told by my vet to use only genteal for my dogs dry eyes. It works great I don't know what I would do with out it. I use it daily in his eyes he will actualy hold his eye open best he can for me because he know it makes his eyes feel better."

Bear's eyes April 6, 2015

For Eye Redness "I have extremely dry eyes due to Sarcordosis. Have used GenTeal gel for many years but I have not been able to find it for at least a year. I am now trying GenTeal night-time ointment at night. I prefer the gel. The GenTeal gel has a pointed tip and is so great for day and night. I can use just a small amount during the day and it doesn't blur my vision. I have tried so many eye drops but nothing compares to the gel."

Gigio 56 (taken for 10 years or more) January 31, 2013

More about GenTeal (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)

Other brands: Systane, Artificial Tears, TheraTears, Refresh, ... +43 more