Are there any foods I should avoid while taking amoxicillin?
Should I avoid things like: cheese, ice cream, other dairy foods, or any other foods, while I am taking amoxicillin?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 3, 2020.
No, there are no food restrictions while taking the antibiotic Amoxicillin.
Related Medical Questions
- Can you drink alcohol with amoxicillin?
- Does amoxicillin expire? Is it safe to take after expiration?
- If I am allergic to penicillin, is it safe to use amoxicillin?
- How many times a day should a male adult take amoxicillin 500mg for an ear infection?
- What's the difference between amoxicillin and penicillin?
- Side effects - can you safely consume alcohol while taking amoxicillin clavulanate?
- What are the best antibiotics for pneumonia?
- Amoxicillin Information for Consumers
- Amoxicillin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Amoxicillin (detailed)