What is the best time of day to take Repatha?
You can inject Repatha at any time of the day, but usually people prefer injecting Repatha during daylight hours because it takes 30 to 45 minutes for it to warm up to room temperature, and you need to be able to easily see what you are doing while you are injecting it.
- Repatha (evolocumab). Updated Oct 2021. Amgen USA Inc. https://www.drugs.com/pro/repatha.html#s-34068-7
Related medical questions
- Are there any dangers of taking Repatha?
- What are PCSK9 Inhibitors and how do they work?
- How long can Repatha be kept unrefrigerated?
- Can Repatha cause high blood pressure?
- How do you inject Repatha?
- How much does Repatha cost?
- How does Repatha work?
- Praluent vs Repatha: What's the difference?
- What is the difference between Leqvio and Repatha?
- Does Repatha cause weight gain or loss?
- How fast does Repatha work?
- Repatha Information for Consumers
- Repatha prescribing info & package insert (for Health Professionals)
- Side Effects of Repatha (detailed)
Related support groups
- Repatha (30 questions, 82 members)