Trazodone Hydrochloride may be available in the countries listed below.
- TRAZODONE HYDROCHLORIDE 100MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- TRAZODONE HYDROCHLORIDE 100MG CAPSULES HARD (Leaflet)
- TRAZODONE HYDROCHLORIDE 150 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- TRAZODONE HYDROCHLORIDE 150MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- TRAZODONE HYDROCHLORIDE 150MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- TRAZODONE HYDROCHLORIDE 50MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- TRAZODONE HYDROCHLORIDE 50MG CAPSULES HARD (Leaflet)
- TRAZODONE HYDROCHLORIDE 50MG/5ML ORAL SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- TRAZODONE HYDROCHLORIDE 50MG/5ML SUGAR FREE ORAL SOLUTION (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Trazodone Hydrochloride
Trazodone Hydrochloride (BANM, JAN, USAN) is known as Trazodone in the US.
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.