Loperamide Hydrochloride may be available in the countries listed below.
- LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE 2 MG HARD CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE 2MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE 2MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE AND SIMETICONE 2 MG / 125 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE CAPSULES 2 MG (Leaflet)
- LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE CAPSULES 2MG (Leaflet)
- LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE TABLETS 2MG (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Loperamide Hydrochloride
Loperamide Hydrochloride (BANM, JAN, USAN) is known as Loperamide in the US.
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.