Levothyroxine Sodium may be available in the countries listed below.
- LEVOTHYROXINE SODIUM 100 MICROGRAMS TABLETS (Leaflet)
- LEVOTHYROXINE SODIUM 25 MICROGRAMS TABLETS (Leaflet)
- LEVOTHYROXINE SODIUM MPT PHARMA 25 MICROGRAMS/5 ML ORAL SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- LEVOTHYROXINE SODIUM PRIMECROWN 25 MICROGRAMS/5ML ORAL SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- LEVOTHYROXINE SODIUM TEVA 25 MICROGRAM/5 ML ORAL SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- LEVOTHYROXINE SODIUM TEVA 25 MICROGRAMS/5ML ORAL SOLUTION (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Levothyroxine Sodium
Levothyroxine Sodium (BANM) is known as Levothyroxine in the US.
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.