West-Ward 210 (Chlorothiazide 500 mg)
Pill with imprint West-Ward 210 is White, Round and has been identified as Chlorothiazide 500 mg. It is supplied by West-ward Pharmaceutical Corporation.
Chlorothiazide is used in the treatment of edema; high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class thiazide diuretics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorothiazide 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for West-Ward 210
More about chlorothiazide
- Chlorothiazide Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: thiazide diuretics
- Chlorothiazide Injection
- Chlorothiazide Suspension
- Chlorothiazide Tablets
- Chlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Chlorothiazide Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.