WATSON 3203 Pill - white capsule/oblong
Pill with imprint WATSON 3203 is White, Capsule/Oblong and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone Bitartrate 325 mg / 7.5 mg. It is supplied by Watson Laboratories, Inc.
Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of Back Pain; Pain; Cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 325 mg / 7.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for WATSON 3203
- WATSON 3203
- 325 mg / 7.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier
- Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|00591-2605 (Discontinued)||Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
Related images for "WATSON 3203"
More about acetaminophen / hydrocodone
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (1,331)
- Drug images
- Latest FDA alerts (11)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Support group
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- En español
- Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen drug information
- Hydrocodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
- Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen Liquid
- Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen Tablets and Capsules
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.