RYNATAN 711 (Rynatan 8 mg / 25 mg / 25 mg)
This pill with imprint "RYNATAN 711" is Orange, Round and has been identified as Rynatan 8 mg / 25 mg / 25 mg. It is supplied by Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/pyrilamine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/pyrilamine 8 mg / 25 mg / 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- RYNATAN 711
- 8 mg / 25 mg / 25 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/pyrilamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/pyrilamine controlled-release tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/pyrilamine liquid
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/pyrilamine suspension
- Chlorpheniramine, phenylephrine, and pyrilamine
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.