RYNATAN 711 (Rynatan 8 mg / 25 mg / 25 mg)
This pill with imprint "RYNATAN 711" is Orange, Round and has been identified as Rynatan 8 mg / 25 mg / 25 mg. It is manufactured by Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/pyrilamine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/pyrilamine 8 mg / 25 mg / 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/pyrilamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/pyrilamine controlled-release tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/pyrilamine liquid
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/pyrilamine suspension
- Chlorpheniramine, phenylephrine, and pyrilamine
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.