RH 29 (Oxymorphone hydrochloride extended-release 5 mg)
This pill with imprint "RH 29" is Pink, Round and has been identified as Oxymorphone hydrochloride extended-release 5 mg. It is manufactured by Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Oxymorphone is used in the treatment of pain; labor pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Oxymorphone 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about oxymorphone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 199 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesics
- Oxymorphone extended-release tablets
- Oxymorphone suppositories
- Oxymorphone tablets
- Oxymorphone (Advanced Reading)
- Oxymorphone Injection (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.