User Reviews for Pentazocine

Pain 6.3
Summary of Pentazocine reviews 6.3 10 reviews

Reviews for Pentazocine

Bamagirl · Taken for 5 to 10 years August 27, 2019

Talwin (pentazocine) for Pain: “I have been on this drug Talwin for 6 years for Peripheral Neuropathy. If I didn’t have this medication to control the flare ups I might not be here today. I was so extremely miserable and this medication helps so much.”

Green Goddess10 July 10, 2016

Talwin (pentazocine) for Pain: “As with any narcotic use with extreme caution and check before mixing with other prescriptions. Highly addictive for some people. Mother lost her job and ultimately life as a result of quack doctors and ultimate addiction to this controlled substance. Wrecked my life.”

bizzaargurl · Taken for less than 1 month April 24, 2014

For Pain: “Was not hungry for hours, worked the same as Percocet 10 or Vicodin 10. Did give me bossy attitude.”

Anonymous May 29, 2013

Talwin (pentazocine) for Pain: “Kept me awake. Didn't help much with pain.”

Kelticwitch · Taken for less than 1 month January 10, 2013

Talwin (pentazocine) for Pain: “Scary medicine given for migraine, sent home. Had hallucinations bad. ”

Anonymous July 28, 2011

For Pain: “I suffer from lifelong migraine headaches. This medicine seems to help keep me out of the ER. It is still early to tell, but I am hoping that it will be at least one answer to the puzzle of my near daily pain.”

superold111 July 10, 2010

Talwin (pentazocine) for Pain: “No side effects. Takes a little to ease the pain in right leg and back. Do not eat at the same time you take pill, it has a bitter taste.”

chronicpainhurts February 11, 2010

For Pain: “I don't think it works better than Vicodin or other narcotics, but works better than Darvocet and Telynol 3 with codeine. Lasts longer than Vicodin but, pain still 3~4 out of 10. By the way, have fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, sciatica.”

susieque111 October 25, 2008

Talwin (pentazocine) for Pain: “I live with chronic pain 24/7. I've taken Talwin for about 8 years and don't know what I'd do without it.”

LifeIsGood August 1, 2008

Talwin (pentazocine) for Pain: “I was given Talwin after having oral surgery.It worked very well.”