PLIVA 534 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Triamterene 25 mg / 37.5 mg)
Pill with imprint PLIVA 534 is Orange, Rectangle and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Triamterene 25 mg / 37.5 mg. It is supplied by Pliva Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene is used in the treatment of edema; high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene 25 mg / 37.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for PLIVA 534
More about hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene
- Hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 47 Reviews
- Drug class: potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides
- Triamterene and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Triamterene and Hydrochlorothiazide Capsules (FDA)
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Triamterene (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.