OME 10 OME 10 (Omeprazole 10 mg)
This pill with imprint "OME 10 OME 10" is Brown, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Omeprazole 10 mg. It is manufactured by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; gerd; erosive esophagitis; gastritis/duodenitis; duodenal ulcer (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- OME 10 OME 10
- 10 mg
- 18.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
hypromellose phthalate (24% phthalate, 55 cst)
low substituted hydroxypropyl cellulose
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
hypromellose 2208 (100 mPa.s)
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
More about omeprazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 123 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Omeprazole delayed-release capsules
- Omeprazole delayed-release oral suspension
- Omeprazole delayed-release tablets
- Omeprazole magnesium delayed-release capsules and tablets
- More... (2)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.