MYLAN MSA 375 MYLAN MSA 375 (Mesalamine Extended-Release 375 mg (0.375 g))
Pill with imprint MYLAN MSA 375 MYLAN MSA 375 is Green, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Mesalamine Extended-Release 375 mg (0.375 g). It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Mesalamine is used in the treatment of crohn's disease, maintenance; inflammatory bowel disease; ulcerative colitis, maintenance; ulcerative colitis; ulcerative proctitis and belongs to the drug class 5-aminosalicylates. Excluding Asacol and Asacol HD: There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Asacol and Asacol HD: Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Mesalamine 375 mg (0.375 g) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for MYLAN MSA 375 MYLAN MSA 375
- MYLAN MSA 375 MYLAN MSA 375
- 375 mg (0.375 g)
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Pregnancy Category
- B - No proven risk in humans - excluding Asacol and Asacol HD, C - Risk cannot be ruled out - Asacol and Asacol HD
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
More about mesalamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 334 Reviews
- Drug class: 5-aminosalicylates
- Mesalamine rectal
- Mesalamine Long-Acting Capsules (Apriso)
- Mesalamine Long-Acting Capsules (Delzicol)
- Mesalamine Long-Acting Capsules (Pentasa)
- ... +5 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.