MYLAN 6320 MYLAN 6320 (Verapamil SR 120 mg)
Pill imprint MYLAN 6320 MYLAN 6320 has been identified as Verapamil hydrochloride extended-release 120 mg.
Verapamil is used in the treatment of migraine prevention; cluster headaches; arrhythmia; high blood pressure; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Verapamil 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- MYLAN 6320 MYLAN 6320
- 120 mg
- Green & White
- 18.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Blue No. 2
FD&C Green No. 3
FD&C Red No. 40
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a
sodium lauryl sulfate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51079-0917||UDL Laboratories Inc|
More about verapamil
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 113 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: calcium channel blocking agents
- Verapamil immediate-release
- Verapamil immediate-release tablets
- Verapamil long-acting tablets
- Verapamil sustained-release capsules controlled onset
- More... (4)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.