MARLYN (Hep-forte multivitamin)
Pill with imprint MARLYN is Purple, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Hep-forte multivitamin. It is supplied by Marlyn.
Multivitamin is used in the treatment of dietary supplementation; hyperhomocysteinemia and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin multivitamin is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for MARLYN
More about multivitamin
- Multivitamin Side Effects
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- En Español
- 59 Reviews
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
- Folic Acid and Cyanocobalamin
- Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, and Pyridoxine
- Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Omega-3 Acids, and Phytosterols
- L-Methylfolate, Methylcobalamin, and N-Acetylcysteine
- ... +14 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.