LU T21 (Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel 0.02 mg / 0.1 mg)
This pill with imprint "LU T21" is White, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel 0.02 mg / 0.1 mg. It is supplied by Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel is used in the treatment of birth control; abnormal uterine bleeding; polycystic ovary syndrome; endometriosis; ovarian cysts (and more), and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel 0.02 mg / 0.1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2483 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Levonorgestrel/ethinyl estradiol
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel extended-cycle
- Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol (FDA)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel (Wolters Kluwer)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norgestrel (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.