J64 (Morphine sulfate extended-release 50 mg)
This pill with imprint "J64" is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Morphine sulfate extended-release 50 mg. It is supplied by Impax Generics.
Morphine is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain; neonatal abstinence syndrome and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Morphine 50 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about morphine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 287 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesics
- Morphine concentrate
- Morphine extended-release capsules
- Morphine immediate-release
- Morphine immediate-release tablets
- More... (8)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.