J64 (Morphine Sulfate Extended-Release 50 mg)
Pill with imprint J64 is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Morphine sulfate extended-release 50 mg. It is supplied by Impax Generics.
Morphine is used in the treatment of chronic pain; neonatal abstinence syndrome; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Morphine 50 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for J64
More about morphine
- Morphine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 308 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesics
- Morphine Extended-Release Capsules
- Morphine Long-Acting Tablets
- Morphine Immediate-Release Tablets and Capsules
- Morphine Injection
- ... +6 more
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.