INDOCIN MSD 50 (Indocin 50 MG)
Generic Name: indomethacin
Pill with imprint INDOCIN MSD 50 is Blue / White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Indocin 50 MG. It is supplied by Merck & Company Inc..
Indocin is used in the treatment of gout, acute; back pain; ankylosing spondylitis; cluster headaches; bartter syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Prior to 30 weeks gestation: Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Starting at 30 weeks gestation: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Indocin 50 MG is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for INDOCIN MSD 50
- Generic Name:
- INDOCIN MSD 50
- 50 MG
- Blue / White
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out - prior to 30 weeks gestation
D - Positive evidence of risk - starting at 30 weeks gestation
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Merck & Company Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Indocin (indomethacin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 25 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Indocin (Indomethacin Suppositories)
- Indocin (Indomethacin Suspension)
- Indocin (Advanced Reading)
- Indocin Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Indocin Rectal (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Tivorbex
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.