G 0042 (Nicardipine Hydrochloride 30 mg)
Pill with imprint G 0042 is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Nicardipine Hydrochloride 30 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Nicardipine is used in the treatment of heart failure; high blood pressure; angina pectoris prophylaxis and belongs to the drug class calcium channel blocking agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Nicardipine 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for G 0042
More about nicardipine
- Nicardipine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: calcium channel blocking agents
- Nicardipine oral/injection
- Nicardipine Capsules
- Nicardipine Injection
- Nicardipine Sustained-Release Capsules
- Nicardipine (Advanced Reading)
- Nicardipine Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.