EM 105 (Alprazolam extended-release 0.5 mg)
This pill with imprint "EM 105" is White, Round and has been identified as Alprazolam extended-release 0.5 mg. It is supplied by Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd..
Alprazolam is used in the treatment of anxiety; depression; panic disorder; tinnitus; borderline personality disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Alprazolam 0.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- EM 105
- 0.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about alprazolam
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 970 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: benzodiazepines
- Alprazolam Extended-Release Tablets
- Alprazolam Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Alprazolam Tablets
- Alprazolam Oral Solution
- Alprazolam Oral (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.