cor 132 (Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 10 mg)
This pill with imprint "cor 132" is Blue, Round and has been identified as Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 10 mg. It is supplied by Core Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; fatigue and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- cor 132
- 10 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- CNS stimulants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Core Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
FD&C Blue No. 2
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|55289-0680||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
More about amphetamine/dextroamphetamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 573 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Adderall XR)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Mydayis)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Tablets
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.