BI 74 (Alupent 10 MG)
Generic Name: metaproterenol
This pill with imprint "BI 74" is White, Round and has been identified as Alupent 10 MG. It is supplied by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Alupent is used in the treatment of asthma, acute; copd, maintenance; asthma, maintenance; copd, acute and belongs to the drug class adrenergic bronchodilators. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Alupent 10 MG is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- BI 74
- 10 MG
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Adrenergic bronchodilators
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Alupent (metaproterenol)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: adrenergic bronchodilators
- Alupent (Metaproterenol Syrup)
- Alupent (Metaproterenol Tablets)
- Alupent (Advanced Reading)
- Alupent Inhalation (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.