5610 DAN 50 (Hydrochlorothiazide and methyldopa 50 mg / 500 mg)
Pill with imprint 5610 DAN 50 is White, Round and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and methyldopa 50 mg / 500 mg. It is supplied by Schein.
Hydrochlorothiazide/methyldopa is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antiadrenergic agents (central) with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/methyldopa 50 mg / 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 5610 DAN 50
More about hydrochlorothiazide/methyldopa
- Hydrochlorothiazide/methyldopa Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: antiadrenergic agents (central) with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and methyldopa
- Methyldopa and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Methyldopa and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Aldoril
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.