54 557 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan 25 mg / 100 mg)
Pill with imprint 54 557 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan potassium 25 mg / 100 mg. It is supplied by Roxane Laboratories, Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan 25 mg / 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 54 557
- 54 557
- 25 mg / 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Roxane Laboratories, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
D&C Yellow No. 10
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about hydrochlorothiazide/losartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 42 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan
- Losartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Losartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Hyzaar
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.