44 319 (Bismuth Subsalicylate (Chewable) 262 mg)
Pill with imprint 44 319 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Bismuth Subsalicylate (Chewable) 262 mg. It is supplied by Dolgencorp, LLC.
Bismuth subsalicylate is used in the treatment of helicobacter pylori infection; indigestion; diarrhea, chronic; traveler's diarrhea; diarrhea (and more), and belongs to the drug class antidiarrheals. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 44 319
More about bismuth subsalicylate
- Bismuth subsalicylate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 16 Reviews
- Drug class: antidiarrheals
- Bismuth subsalicylate
- Bismuth Subsalicylate Chewable Tablets
- Bismuth Subsalicylate Tablets
- Bismuth Subsalicylate Suspension
- Bismuth subsalicylate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.