3000 West-ward (Acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine and codeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg / 30 mg)
Pill imprint 3000 West-ward has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine and codeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg / 30 mg.
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg / 30 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 3000 West-ward
- 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg / 30 mg
- Blue / Gray
- 22.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 2
ferric oxide red
sodium lauryl sulfate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
ferric oxide yellow
FD&C Red No. 3
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68115-0057||Dispensexpress Inc (repackager)|
|58016-0493||Southwood Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|33358-0061||CorePharma, LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine, and codeine
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, caffeine, and codeine (Advanced Reading)
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, Caffeine and Codeine (FDA)
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, Caffeine, and Codeine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.