2320 V (Belladonna Alk-Phenobarbital 16.2 mg)
Pill with imprint 2320 V is White, Round and has been identified as Belladonna alk-phenobarbital 16.2 mg. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine is used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome; duodenal ulcer; enterocolitis and belongs to the drug class anticholinergics/antispasmodics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine 16.2 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 2320 V
More about atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine
- Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 31 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergics/antispasmodics
- Belladonna alkaloids and phenobarbital
- Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, Phenobarbital Controlled-Release Tabs
- Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, and Phenobarbital Elixir
- Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, and Phenobarbital Tablets
- Belladonna alkaloids and phenobarbital (Advanced Reading)
- Belladonna Alkaloids with Phenobarbital (FDA)
- Phenobarbital with Belladonna Alkaloids Elixir (FDA)
- Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, and Phenobarbital (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.