2320 V (Belladonna Alk-Phenobarbital 16.2 mg)
This pill with imprint "2320 V" is White, Round and has been identified as Belladonna alk-phenobarbital 16.2 mg. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine is used in the treatment of enterocolitis; irritable bowel syndrome; duodenal ulcer and belongs to the drug class anticholinergics/antispasmodics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine 16.2 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 28 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergics/antispasmodics
- Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, and Phenobarbital Tablets
- Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, Phenobarbital Controlled-Release Tabs
- Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, and Phenobarbital Elixir
- Belladonna alkaloids and phenobarbital
- Belladonna alkaloids and phenobarbital (Advanced Reading)
- Belladonna Alkaloids with Phenobarbital (FDA)
- Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, and Phenobarbital (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.