Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine is a member of the anticholinergics/antispasmodics drug class and is commonly used for Duodenal Ulcer, Enterocolitis and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
This atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine oral tablet (0.0194 mg-0.1037 mg-16.2 mg-0.0065 mg) is around $662 for a supply of 100 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine Coupons and Rebates
Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
More about atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine
- Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 33 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergics/antispasmodics
- Belladonna alkaloids and phenobarbital
- Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, Phenobarbital Controlled-Release Tabs
- Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, and Phenobarbital Elixir
- Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, and Phenobarbital Tablets
- Belladonna alkaloids and phenobarbital (Advanced Reading)
- Belladonna Alkaloids with Phenobarbital (FDA)
- Phenobarbital with Belladonna Alkaloids Elixir (FDA)
- Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, and Phenobarbital (Wolters Kluwer)