220 (Naproxen sodium 220 mg)
This pill with imprint "220" is Blue, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Naproxen sodium 220 mg. It is manufactured by Granules India Limited.
Naproxen is used in the treatment of back pain; sciatica; bursitis; ankylosing spondylitis; tendonitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Naproxen 220 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 220 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Granules India Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
polyethylene glycol 400
FD&C Blue No. 2
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about naproxen
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 395 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Naproxen enteric-coated tablets
- Naproxen suspension
- Naproxen sustained-release tablets
- Naproxen tablets and capsules
- Naproxen (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.