178 (Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 650 mg / 10 mg)
Pill imprint 178 has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 650 mg / 10 mg.
Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; rheumatoid arthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 650 mg / 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 650 mg / 10 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories,Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Blue No. 2
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/hydrocodone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 670 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone
- Acetaminophen/hydrocodone capsules
- Acetaminophen/hydrocodone liquid
- Hydrocodone/acetaminophen liquid
- More... (2)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.