169 (Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone Bitartrate 500 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint 169 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone Bitartrate 500 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories,Ltd.
Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 500 mg / 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 169
- 500 mg / 5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier
- Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories,Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "169"
More about acetaminophen / hydrocodone
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (1,262)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Drug Information
- Hydrocodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
- Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen Liquid
- Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen Tablets and Capsules
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.