133 BOCA (PSE CPM 2 mg / 15 mg)
Pill with imprint 133 BOCA is Purple, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as PSE CPM 2 mg / 15 mg. It is supplied by Boca Pharmacal, Inc..
Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; sinusitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine 2 mg / 15 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 133 BOCA
More about chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Tablets
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.