Drug interactions between naproxen and Tylenol Extra Strength
|Tylenol Extra Strength (acetaminophen)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Naproxen is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Naproxen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Transverse Myelitis
Tylenol Extra Strength
A total of 173 drugs (1058 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Tylenol Extra Strength.
- Tylenol Extra Strength is a member of the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Tylenol Extra Strength is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.