Drug interactions between naproxen and tamsulosin
Interactions between your drugs
- Naproxen is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Naproxen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Transverse Myelitis
- Tamsulosin is a member of the drug class antiadrenergic agents, peripherally acting.
- Tamsulosin is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: tamsulosin
Food may affect the intestinal absorption of tamsulosin. You should take tamsulosin approximately one-half hour following the same meal each day to ensure steady absorption and blood levels of the drug.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.