Drug interactions between naproxen and Nytol
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between naproxen and Nytol - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Naproxen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Naproxen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Transverse Myelitis
- Nytol is a member of the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Nytol is used to treat Insomnia.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.