Drug interactions between Mucinex Sinus-Max Pressure & Pain and naproxen
|Mucinex Sinus-Max Pressure & Pain (acetaminophen/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)|
Interactions between your drugs
Mucinex Sinus-Max Pressure & Pain
A total of 430 drugs (2036 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Mucinex Sinus-Max Pressure & Pain.
- Mucinex Sinus-Max Pressure & Pain is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Mucinex Sinus-Max Pressure & Pain is used to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion.
- Naproxen is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Naproxen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Transverse Myelitis
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.