Drug interactions between ibuprofen and Tylenol Sinus Severe Day
|Tylenol Sinus Severe Day (acetaminophen/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Tylenol Sinus Severe Day
A total of 434 drugs (2045 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Tylenol Sinus Severe Day.
- Tylenol Sinus Severe Day is a member of the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Tylenol Sinus Severe Day is used to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.