Drug interactions between ibuprofen and Sinutab Ex-Strength
|Sinutab Ex-Strength (acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
- Sinutab Ex-Strength is a member of the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Sinutab Ex-Strength is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Sinutab Ex-Strength (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of chlorpheniramine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with chlorpheniramine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of chlorpheniramine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.