Drug interactions between ibuprofen and Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Cold
|Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Cold (dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Cold
A total of 838 drugs (4622 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Cold.
- Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Cold is a member of the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Cold is used to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.