Drug interactions between ibuprofen and Invega Sustenna
|Invega Sustenna (paliperidone)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between ibuprofen and Invega Sustenna - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
- Invega Sustenna is a member of the drug class atypical antipsychotics.
- Invega Sustenna is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Invega Sustenna (paliperidone)
You should avoid the use of alcohol while being treated with paliperidone. Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of paliperidone such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. Paliperidone may be taken with or without food. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.