Drug interactions between Childrens Ibuprofen Berry and clonidine
|Childrens Ibuprofen Berry (ibuprofen)|
Interactions between your drugs
Childrens Ibuprofen Berry
A total of 439 drugs (1671 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Childrens Ibuprofen Berry.
- Childrens Ibuprofen Berry is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Childrens Ibuprofen Berry is used to treat the following conditions:
- Clonidine is a member of the drug class antiadrenergic agents, centrally acting.
- Clonidine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Alcohol Withdrawal
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- Bipolar Disorder
- High Blood Pressure
- Hypertensive Emergency
- Insomnia, Stimulant-Associated
- Migraine Prevention
- Opiate Withdrawal
- Perimenopausal Symptoms
- Pheochromocytoma Diagnosis
- Postanesthetic Shivering
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Smoking Cessation
- Tardive Dyskinesia
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.