Drug interactions between Bactrim IV and diclofenac
|Bactrim IV (sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim)|
Interactions between your drugs
A total of 442 drugs (1656 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Bactrim IV.
- Bactrim IV is in the drug class sulfonamides.
- Bactrim IV is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Skin Infection
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Infection Prophylaxis
- Kidney Infections
- Otitis Media
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia Prophylaxis
- Prevention of Bladder infection
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
- Traveler's Diarrhea
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.