Drug interactions between Aspirin Low Strength and clonidine
|Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)|
Interactions between your drugs
Aspirin Low Strength
A total of 507 drugs (2176 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Aspirin Low Strength.
- Aspirin Low Strength is in the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
- Aspirin Low Strength is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Clonidine is a member of the drug class antiadrenergic agents, centrally acting.
- Clonidine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Alcohol Withdrawal
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- Bipolar Disorder
- High Blood Pressure
- Hypertensive Emergency
- Insomnia, Stimulant-Associated
- Migraine Prevention
- Opiate Withdrawal
- Perimenopausal Symptoms
- Pheochromocytoma Diagnosis
- Postanesthetic Shivering
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Smoking Cessation
- Tardive Dyskinesia
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.