Amyl nitrite Drug Interactions
Currently displaying 12 drugs known to have a major interaction with amyl nitrite.
See also: The most common drugs checked in combination with this medicine.
Check for interactions
Medications known to interact with amyl nitrite
- amyl nitrite / sodium nitrite / sodium thiosulfate (Cyanide Antidote Kit)
- avanafil (Stendra)
- epinephrine / prilocaine (Citanest Forte)
- lidocaine / prilocaine topical (Emla, Medolor Pak, Prilovix, Lidopril, Livixil Pak, Anodyne LPT, Emla Anesthetic Disc, DermacinRx Prizopak, Oraqix, Dolotranz, Lidopril XR, Prikaan, Relador Pak Plus, AgonEaze, Venipuncture CPI, Prilovix Plus, Prilolid, Prilovix Lite, LiproZonePak, DermacinRx Empricaine, DermacinRx Prikaan, Leva Set)
- prilocaine (Citanest HCl Plain)
- riociguat (Adempas)
- vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn)
Amyl nitrite disease interactions
There are 7 disease interactions with amyl nitrite which include:
More about amyl nitrite
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.