Drug Interactions between Aleve and Vicks DayQuil Severe Cold & Flu
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Aleve (naproxen)
- Vicks DayQuil Severe Cold & Flu (acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Aleve and Vicks DayQuil Severe Cold & Flu. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Aleve is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Aleve is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Vicks DayQuil Severe Cold & Flu
- Vicks dayquil severe cold & flu is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Vicks dayquil severe cold & flu is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|