Drug interactions between Aleve and Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief
|Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief (loperamide/simethicone)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Aleve is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Aleve is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief
- Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief is a member of the drug class antidiarrheals.
- Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief is used to treat Diarrhea, Acute.
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief (loperamide / simethicone)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of loperamide such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with loperamide. Do not use more than the recommended dose of loperamide, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.